A few snippets from the Random Thoughts file...
• Have you ever had one of those days that feels like a month, or one of those months that feels like a year? Around these parts, we call it May. (Other candidates receiving votes include January, February, March, April, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.)
• This is a first: Asked on Air Force One if Mr. Trump had any reaction to Roseanne's cancellation, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said: “I think we have a lot bigger things going on in the country right now.”
• Thank you to actor Wil Wheaton for this blog post on dealing with chronic depression and anxiety. This is my favorite part: "I was paralyzed by What If-ing anxiety. All the things that people do when they are living their lives … all those experiences that make up a life, my anxiety got in between me and doing them. So I wasn’t living. I was just existing."
• Snippet of a conversation with the oldest while #stilldriving and #stoppedforgas on what is the #neverendingroadtrip...
— Nicholas: “Dad, after this week, you need a drink.”
— Me: “I need a drunk.”
• Dear large hotel lighting designers: Did photographers do something to upset you in a past life? If so, on behalf of all of us, I beg forgiveness and reconciliation. Sincerely, Me (#IAmNotACaveman)
• Which is more satisfying, typing the long not-so-nice message or deleting it a character at a time?
• Anyone else feel like Mother Nature is going through the mutha of all midlife crises?
• My kids were snuggled tightly in the Toy Story demographic, so I find myself quoting early Pixar — and The Emporer's New Groove — frequently. How about you?
- Jun 9, 2019
- Jun 8, 2019
- Jun 4, 2019
- Jun 2, 2019
- Jun 2, 2019
- May 30, 2019
- May 29, 2019
- May 27, 2019
- May 26, 2019
- May 22, 2019