French take on the U.S. presidential election — Paris, October 2016
Currently showing posts tagged Election Day
Random thoughts as the polls finally close on one of the longest campaign periods in history...
• Tomorrow's headline: TV, radio networks beg to extend voting for 6 months in effort to break ad revenue records. Public throws electronics out of windows en masse.
• Best status I've seen today: Disagreement is inevitable in this world. It is how we treat one another in our disagreement that defines us.
• Based on unofficial Facebook news feed results, stress eating has a slight edge on stress drinking among the electorate. But the race is still far too close to call.
• Voting machine problems (apparently they weren't charged overnight) cause long lines at local precinct. Seeing a personalized license plate that reads "CALLGOD" doesn't seem to help.
• Just curious, will people have anything to talk about on Wednesday?