During debate season, I decided to take a non-political tack, ask some burning questions, and pass on some pithy observations. Here are a few that you might find interesting and/or amusing:
• To football fans who aren't political junkies, here is the night's most compelling question: Have you noticed that Will Ferrell and Ben Roethlisberger look like they're related?
• Thank goodness A&E didn't pre-empt "Hoarders" or "Intervention" in a blatant play for undecideds. Lord knows I needed a dose of nonfiction TV tonight.
• Am I the only person who worries about the future of our country every time I see three people use "your" when they mean "you're"? Or have I just not succumbed to life with "auto correct"?
• My big non-partisan, non-debate question: Has anyone noticed that Abby Lee looks like John Travolta in Hairspray?
• My big bipartisan, debate-related comment: Never underestimate the stupidity of the American electorate.
• Every time I watch one of the debates, I can’t help but think, all this time I could have been watching a Honey Boo Boo marathon....
• And finally, every year at Halloween, it seems like there’s a decided increase in the median age of trick-or-treaters. Have you noticed that too?